Pogir Bastion & Associates (Pty) Ltd,FSP No 2128, provides advice and intermediary services in relation to your short-term insurance policy for, or on behalf of yourself, and for acting as an intermediary. Pogir Bastion & Associates (Pty) Ltd is remunerated by way of commission for providing advice and intermediary services, by the Insurer. Commission paid is regulated in terms of applicable legislation and is disclosed to you on your policy schedule.
Broker Fees are charged to you forR 40.00 providing additional services for your benefit. The Insurer will collect the broker fee agreed to by you, and pay over this amount together with statutory commission earned. You may withdraw consent from us to charge the fee if you don’t want to make use of the various services provided. Below are some of the additional services in terms of our value proposition to you.
- Monthly newsletters containing hot topics, educational articles, tips, testimonials and industry information
- Surveys to determine our level of service after each touchpoint including sales, servicing, claims and cancellation
- Assistance with repudiated claims by negotiating for ex-gratia (goodwill) claim payments
- Assist clients to lodge claims for 3rd party claims with insurers/brokers
- Negotiate renewals and offer alternative provider’s products with comparison of rate, excess structures and cover
- Refer clients to suitable professionals who can provide valuations of jewellery, art etc
- Provide alternative quotes of other providers at renewal in order to keep cover current and obtain best prices
BROKER FEE AMOUNT
For the additional services set out above Pogir Bastion & Associates (Pty) Ltd charges a flat amount of R40.00 per month inclusive of VAT and will be reviewed annually at renewal.